RUDCO PLUMBING’S COVID-19 RESPONSE
To our valued customers:
While the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to interrupt everyday life, Rudco Plumbing wishes to remind homeowners and business customers that we are taking action to help our employees and customers stay safe and healthy.
Open, Fully Staffed, and Ready to Help the Communities We Serve
We realize that many of you are working from home and self-quarantining. When a house is filled with people, it can place extra burden on the plumbing system when a house is crowded with people, and can cause severe plumbing and drain problems.
Rudco Plumbing is able to assist with service anytime you need us. We’re still available under our normal hours of operation: Mon-Fri 8:00am – 4:30pm. We’re cautiously tracking the COVID-19 situation and firmly following CDC guidelines to diminish the spread of the COVID-19 virus and protect our customers and employees in every community we serve.
Our Plumbers are Essential Service Providers
All Rudco Plumbing plumbers and team members who visit your home or business will obey to our high standards of purity, safety, and hygiene before, during, and after every service visit.
Furthermore, Rudco Plumbing is following CDC (Centers for Disease Control) guidelines intended to stop the spread of the virus, including:
- Wearing personal protective equipment
- Washing hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds at every opportunity
- Using hand sanitizer
- Eliminating physical contact, including handshakes. We’ll use only non-contact methods of greeting
- Maintaining effective social distancing when possible
- Using disinfectant products to ensure touchpoints are clean in workspaces, vehicles, and on equipment
- Sanitizing shared-use devices such as tablets and clipboards; customers should consider using their own pens to sign paperwork